The FBLA members had a great time at the State Leadership Conference! All of them did amazing as they developed their business and leadership skills.
Congrats to the following members who placed at the top of their events.
- Lydia Carr – 1st Sales Presentation
- Kaden Pederson – 3rd Business Law
- Chloe Carr & Casey Kennell – 3rd Graphic Design
- Karter Longie – 3rd Introduction to Business Procedures
- Raphael Salinas – 3rd Impromptu Speaking
- Karter Longie & Tim Staal – 3rd Spring LifeSmarts
- Clara Brimhall, Kaden Pederson, & Canvas Sanders – 3rd Website Design
- Lydia Carr & Casey Kennell – 4th Spring Virtual Business Management Challenge
- Lydia Carr, Casey Kennell, & Cameron Taylor – 5th Fall Virtual Business Management Challenge
- Lydia Carr & Kaden Pederson – 5th Fall & Spring LifeSmarts
- Mitchell Kennell – 5th Job Interview
- Addie Norgaard – 6th Accounting I
- Casey Kennell – 6th in Accounting II
- Tim Staal – 6th Introduction to Financial Math
- Karter Longie & Kaden Pederson – 7th Fall Virtual Business Management Challenge
- Sophia Wolla – 8th Journalism
- Cameron Taylor – 8th Organizational Leadership
- Mitchell Kennell, Karter Longie, & Kaden Pederson – Local Chapter Who’s Who Award
- Tioga FBLA Chapter earned the Bronze Award for the Go for North Dakota Bronze Program
Lydia, Kaden, Chloe, Casey, Karter, Raphael, Clara, & Canvas have qualified to compete at the National Leadership Conference in San Antonio this summer! Great job everyone!! Check out the Tioga Public School's Facebook page for more pictures.